What Happened To The Sardo Rack?

Pangit

Banned
All this Yak Yak about rack your own and rack manipulation..I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I've seen it on my level...along with cheating the head-string on the break...Pinoy's are notorious for that at every level...you gotta call it.

The Sardo rack...It's "hands off". You get what you get...no walking around the table peering at the rack like Inspector Clouseau.

Stop making excuses...let's play ball.
 
I still use mine at home. It is the best tree is for games like straight pool or one pocket, I would think.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
I love the sardo, but then again I haven't tried the magic rack. I think I will buy a set this week and test it out.

Thanks, Adam
 
I've owned the tight rack, magic rack, and delta 13, and the one that gets the tightest rack is the magic rack. Only problem is it starts to not lay flat after a while.
 
Back
Top