What is a big money tournament in Derby City Style?

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So a pool hall near me is going to be hosting a big money tournament in Derby City Style. What does derby city style mean?

Also what would be a good estimate of big money in pool? Are we talking the winner gets $794? Anyone know where I got that number from? I will give you a hint it is the maximum some people can make from certain jobs.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How did you arrive at $794?
That is the maximum someone can get on SSI gov benefits. So since you guys say you dont get rich playing pool I figured it would be a funny way of saying that the prize money would be equal to a months pay on ssi.

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
late night drunk trolling
I do not drink I smoke moonajuana. The finest tires in a box I can steal. See first you steal some tires off a moving vehicle then you put them and yourself in a box and light them on fire and inhale the vapors. It is called moonajuana.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So a pool hall near me is going to be hosting a big money tournament in Derby City Style. What does derby city style mean?

Also what would be a good estimate of big money in pool? Are we talking the winner gets $794? Anyone know where I got that number from? I will give you a hint it is the maximum some people can make from certain jobs.
How many screen names do you have on this site? :unsure:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I do not drink I smoke moonajuana. The finest tires in a box I can steal. See first you steal some tires off a moving vehicle then you put them and yourself in a box and light them on fire and inhale the vapors. It is called moonajuana.
Kool beans freak

MSchaffer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Currently, for California residents, the maximum SSI payment is $910.72 per month for an eligible individual living independently and $1532.14 per month for an eligible couple."

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Currently, for California residents, the maximum SSI payment is $910.72 per month for an eligible individual living independently and $1532.14 per month for an eligible couple."
How? I mean i googled and 794 was what it said. Shouldnt it be the same for the whole US?