Start watching at 8:40. (-ball. Mika breaks dry. Ruslan stands up and looks the table over and gives it back to Mika without ever pushing the cue ball.
Is this some sort of "ghost" push-out rule for this tournament? Is there any other 9-ball tournament that uses this rule? If so, I don't recall ever seeing it before.
As far as I can tell it looked liked a legal break.
Edit: Never mind. Upon watching it again, I see that only two balls got past the head string.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSGVnRwDvmg
Maniac
Is this some sort of "ghost" push-out rule for this tournament? Is there any other 9-ball tournament that uses this rule? If so, I don't recall ever seeing it before.
As far as I can tell it looked liked a legal break.
Edit: Never mind. Upon watching it again, I see that only two balls got past the head string.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSGVnRwDvmg
Maniac
Last edited: