What is this and who picked it up?

not sure who made it but it looks real tight... Nice pilot tongues on the shafts, nice points, nice recessed bumper, nice wrap, short sleeve/thick back end, hand rubbed finish, 57.5 inches... someone was trying to make this cue look a VERY specific way.. looks like a nice cue
 
I noticed the double rings on the shaft and buttsleeve with accents between the two. I had interest at $130, and it shot up from $430 to over $800 in the last 6 min.
 
is it me or does the wrap look more like nylon then linen?

chris

I saw the same thing Chris.. I was going to bid on it but the double rings and the wrap slowed me down.. Possibly a Canadian maker.. It is obviously a very nice cue..
 
Last edited:
A friend of mine came across something like this once. Piloted SS joint, four sharp even ebony points with four veneers and white and green court land linen (#9, #12?). With all that plus a white delrin buttcap he thought it could be a Szam. No signature or identifying marks anywhere on the cue. It even stumped Dick Abbot. The only way he felt it could be id'd is if he removed the wrap, which he wasn't going to do.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top