Burns AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 23, 2008 #21 tjlmbklr said: Your right. I love it though, can't stand Mother of Pearl! I may not want to trade anymore. I won the Keith Cue raffle. :grin: Click to expand... Thats awesome! No problem about the trade, enjoy your new cue.
tjlmbklr said: Your right. I love it though, can't stand Mother of Pearl! I may not want to trade anymore. I won the Keith Cue raffle. :grin: Click to expand... Thats awesome! No problem about the trade, enjoy your new cue.
T TripXQ AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 24, 2008 #22 turquoise You are welcome to visit my website and view the available cues. There are a couple that are blue. http://www.triplecrosscues.com One has real gemstone turquoise points and accent rings in ebony. Maybe you will be interested. Tom Gedris, Triple Cross Cues
turquoise You are welcome to visit my website and view the available cues. There are a couple that are blue. http://www.triplecrosscues.com One has real gemstone turquoise points and accent rings in ebony. Maybe you will be interested. Tom Gedris, Triple Cross Cues