What kind of cue is alex using??

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Joss west collars or Szamboti collars- with Pred shaft. I'm out of the loop. but I see the little picture of the front,in Alex's headline-
 
I believe that is his Schon cue with a mezz shaft. He was switching between the Schon and a Mezz for a while.
 
A super Schon it is!

I should have Known wade would know. Thanks in advance to all. mark I do know a lot of People like schons with Pred. Minnesota's Jimmy the Kid uses the Fat Pred . on His cue too!
 
Wonder what Alex could spot Scott?

It definitely works great together. Because Alex tore Scott a new 1 with that duo. I have never seen anyone shoot so many combo's in one pocket! and Alex made them all. All the talk of Scott this and that with One Pocket- But Alex is a master at one hole like Efren too. I can't believe all the Free steamings of Pool everywhere. thanks again mark
 
schon

it was either 08or 09 when he played Chris Bartrum at Michael' in fairfield, ohio he was using a Schon.
 
it was either 08or 09 when he played Chris Bartrum at Michael' in fairfield, ohio he was using a Schon.

Alex has used that Schon for, literally, years. He was playing with it when I first saw him, roughly 15 years ago, if not longer.
 
Back
Top