What kind of cue is this?

I got this cue for $30 bucks. They guy didn't take a pic of any markings or logos but I figured I'd take a chance. Definitely looks like it's worth more then $30 tho because of the windows and the Titleist points. Did I do good? Anyone recognize this cue please gimme some knowledge thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401_143253_OfferUp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_143253_OfferUp.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 500

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hard to tell without more pics but $30,, You can't go wrong.

Beat the Gar

cue fix

Will "MONSOON" & SEARING!
Silver Member
I feel this one is $75-$140. The RichQ that have the windows like Palmer cues tend to be more sought after and worth more.

cue fix

Will "MONSOON" & SEARING!
Silver Member
richQ and Abe cues are different. You can find out this information by taking time searching this site.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
I got this cue for $30 bucks. They guy didn't take a pic of any markings or logos but I figured I'd take a chance. Definitely looks like it's worth more then $30 tho because of the windows and the Titleist points. Did I do good? Anyone recognize this cue please gimme some knowledge thanks!
I tried to buy that one four times. Figured $30 why not. It was accepted every time but the guy wouldn’t ship it so it automatically refunded me after a while for not shipping so I would try again but same thing every time. So I finally gave up. He did respond to me a few times with vague reasons so I don’t know what happened.

Cue Alchemist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely looks like a Rich Q. The company run by soul rich in the 70s.closer pics would help to be sure. If the logo is still there, you normally see it on the points. Or the butt sleeve. Maybe worth 175. Here's one refinished, just look through the page.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call the cops....you robbed him!
Kidding, looks like a nice cue, If it isn't a Rich Q it should have been lol.

I tried to buy that one four times. Figured $30 why not. It was accepted every time but the guy wouldn’t ship it so it automatically refunded me after a while for not shipping so I would try again but same thing every time. So I finally gave up. He did respond to me a few times with vague reasons so I don’t know what happened.
Yup your right. That's exactly what he is doing to me right now. Seems like he's running some sort of scam because he's playing dumb and saying that it's for pick up only. Well the way our conversation is heading looks like he is doing the same thing to me. I'll probably have to get a refund but after I do get that refund we should all probably rate him bad because we can't have him doing this to all of us in the pool community. It would be one thing if he just did it to me only but knowing now that he has done it to you as well means that he has probably done it to others... I'll keep you guys updated on how it plays out... Here a screen shot of our convo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401_201805_OfferUp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_201805_OfferUp.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20230401_200715_OfferUp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_200715_OfferUp.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 113

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What makes you think those are Titleist points? I've seen dozens of asian imports, mostly Taiwanese, that had the exact same design. Just 'cause the colors may similar doesn't mean its a Brunswick titleist. KaoKao(and others) in Taiwan cranked these out by the container load.

Last edited:

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a rich with KaoKao points. I saw the same cue at a pool hall last year.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like a Taiwan import from the 80s. South of a Hundred dollars in value..