What pin is this

erich1986

Registered
Hey guys I have a lomax cue that I'm looking for a new shaft on I'm just not sure what type of pin it has and help would be appreciated also I'm looking for a breaking shaft for it if someone could point me in the right direction to one that would fit this type pin 20150518_184526.jpg

20150518_184708.jpg

20150518_184646.jpg

20150518_184616.jpg

20150518_184634.jpg

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
You might try speaking to Mr. Lomax directly. He's a member here.
I'm sure he could assist with your pin query and he's been known to make a break-shaft on occasion.

erich1986

Registered
Yeah all I have to take a picture of it will is my phone sorry about that I wasnt sure if there was a standard across the board on the pins or what or if Steve used a specific one but I figured that one of you guys could point me in the right direction how would I go about finding Mr lomax on here

RBC

Deceased
It's a 3/8-10 migliore pin.

The threads on the top end of the pin have been machined away.

The cue looks like it really needs some TLC.

Royce

erich1986

Registered
Thanks for the answer rbc. Ive had the cue for about two years. I bought it used from a guy who owns a pool hall in town he said it was originally his and he sold and bought it back several times so I'm not sure how old it is. I really like the cue though. what tlc can be done to it I would assume sealing the wood again could the joints be changed? I would like to get it back in the best shape it can be in. Thanks in advance

RBC

Deceased
You could certainly contact Steve Lomax and have him refinish the cue.

It would come out like brand new.

Royce

erich1986

Registered
Okay another said to contact him said he was apart of the forum where would would I find him at on here is there a way to search for him so I can send him a message

RBC

Deceased
His username is stevel

Go to the Community tab at the top of the page,
click on member list
use the search at the right and type in his username.

Royce