the hardest thing for a hustler to hide is his stroke
just sayin
icbw

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tourette Syndrome, I think.

Its possible.

I was diagnosed with Tourette syndrome when I was a child.

It's got "a lot" better as I have aged but at times it ruins pool for me as one would expect.

When my tics are settled I am very likely to put 5 to 7 packs together. On the other hand, when my tics come out, well, I do good to run 1 ball.

You can understand why I only do cheap sets as "any kind" of stress brings tics out and I'm dead in the water.

And yes, there are some low lifes out there that know that and take advantage of it.

Oh well, pool is pool and I love to play whether I am running racks or jumping around like a damn jumping bean on crack.

Rake <<<<<<<< has learned to laugh at himself even when others are laughing "at him" and not "with him".

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member

All kidding aside, my actual thought is, this is a very tongue-in-cheek comedy routine. I have a hard time believing this is on the up and up, whatever the explanation might be if it really is supposed to be real. The lag, the shooting an object ball as the CB, the way he goes about climbing up on the table, his opponent's reaction at times... a bit too "out of ordinary" to be real, IMHO. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All kidding aside, my actual thought is, this is a very tongue-in-cheek comedy routine. I have a hard time believing this is on the up and up, whatever the explanation might be if it really is supposed to be real. The lag, the shooting an object ball as the CB, the way he goes about climbing up on the table, his opponent's reaction at times... a bit too "out of ordinary" to be real, IMHO. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

I feel the same way and it probably is staged.

However, as some here already know, I have Tourettes and I belonged to a therapeutic group as a teenager and remember this one young lady that moved similar to the way he moves.

Rake

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
I feel the same way and it probably is staged.

However, as some here already know, I have Tourettes and I belonged to a therapeutic group as a teenager and remember this one young lady that moved similar to the way he moves.

Rake

Neurological disorders are serious business.