A person sent me a Paypal payment but has no Shipping address:
Got this message from Paypal:
==========================
OK to complete the transaction Payment Status: Completed
What should I do now?
Contact the buyer to confirm the purchase
Save all correspondence with the buyer
Following these guidelines can help protect you if a claim is filed for an unauthorized payment or items not received.
Tips to sell securely
Seller Protection:
Not Eligible
Protection for items not received
Transactions without a shipping address aren't eligible for seller protection. We recommend that you contact Felipe Mullen to make sure this payment was authorized. For more information, see our tips to sell securely.
We have no shipping address on file
===================================================
What should I do?
Got this message from Paypal:
==========================
OK to complete the transaction Payment Status: Completed
What should I do now?
Contact the buyer to confirm the purchase
Save all correspondence with the buyer
Following these guidelines can help protect you if a claim is filed for an unauthorized payment or items not received.
Tips to sell securely
Seller Protection:
Not Eligible
Protection for items not received
Transactions without a shipping address aren't eligible for seller protection. We recommend that you contact Felipe Mullen to make sure this payment was authorized. For more information, see our tips to sell securely.
We have no shipping address on file
===================================================
What should I do?