whats in your case??

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
EDPS (every day playing stuff) that gets used maybe once a week now....lol :frown:

Attachments

• IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,342
  • IMG_1186.jpg
    IMG_1186.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,308
  • IMG_1187.jpg
    IMG_1187.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,317

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB is that your player case? That's kinda funny :). Did you by any chance use this set up when u played Lou? If so........ Just messing with ya man, I like it. I could get ALL KINDA ACTION if I were to come strolling in with this one!

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
JOHN,

Quit messing around with us N' hurry up already and send out rhea's case.

Rob.M

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
nah, I should have though. but it wasn't made then.
JB is that your player case? That's kinda funny :). Did you by any chance use this set up when u played Lou? If so........ Just messing with ya man, I like it. I could get ALL KINDA ACTION if I were to come strolling in with this one!
This is my blood sugar setup. *When I need to get a quick sugar rush I will take this case to the tournament. * *

* Case: Jessie Barton Design JB Case
Fury Prototype with Pink wrap
Purple Smart Cue Funky Smart Cue - I have not figured out yet what the design is on it.
* Yogurt drink - strawberry flavor.
Coconut drink - great antioxidants
Milk - keeps forever in these sealed boxes.
Tsing Tao beer - sometimes you need some courage.
Red Bull - sometimes you need wings.
Chocolate - who doesn't feel better after chocolate?
Chinese gummi bears - much softer and look like goats.
Snickers - cuz it's the nuts! Skittles - rainbow power.
Mentos - more rainbow power
Crackers - to balance out the sugar
Gum - for the Nick Varner moments
M&M's - more choclaty goodness.
Pretzel sticks covered in chocolate - well because chocolate....duh
Tissues to keep your hands clean.

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
I would love to see a "What's in Your Case" segment with a pro, and have him pull out that case and watch the interviewer's reaction.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Here is GTF #1. I have carried this case everywhere. Currently my bad ass Mark Smith resides in it.
7d96c5fa97c9ed94800f894b0d0df047.jpg

1b272a5054b47113432e81788e3f076e.jpg

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
This is my jungle case. Never know what backwoods spot I might fimd myself in.

Digital camo butterfly. 4*8

FURY Extreme cue.
Bunjee Jumper Break Jump.
Training ball to barter with.
Razor knife.
Vice Grips
Laser pointer to mess with jaguars.
Hammer.
Shoe Goo. Wonder Glue.

Screwdriver set.
Rope.
Regular razor because mom said you only get one chance to make a first impression.

Part of a tiara to use as signaling device.
4526ff06068a51ef17f51d6f474b8028.jpg

swellone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here goes mine:
- JB customized ultimate rugged 2x5/3x4
- my player now: Wes Hunter DPK tribute
- Mezz Power Break I
- Lucasi L2000 jump cue
- other stuffs not shown: towel, glasses, cosmo chalks, kamui gator grip, gloves, tip tools, etc.

What did you customize on this JB case? I see the magnetic top pocket (which I like for quick access). I usually have my joint protectors in that pocket.

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
image.jpg

Jb rugged 1x2 with chalk holder in the lid
Jim Baxter 60" Dufferin conversion with 5" extension
Bunjee jump cue
Glove

Simple
Ben

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
That chalk holders looks nice Jive! I see you're still using that little plastic container too. I love those things, they are so handy.

You have no idea how much I love the chalk holder, might need your help to secure one more :)
I ordered mine for the older Kamui so they were smaller then 2 months later Kamui stopped making these smaller chalks and made them all regular sized!!
I immediately went to stock up on those smaller sized Kamuis...I still have 10 brand new zip locked ones just because of this holder..

As for that plastic container, it's great! Use it for tips heh.

LMitchell

JB Mason case
Joss limited with OB shaft
Pechauer break cue.

Attachments

• 20140111_095413.jpg
    20140111_095413.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 993
Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
damn, that man is ready for war. :thumbup: the tactical case is outstanding, i would like it in olive drab canvas material. when i get rid of some financial issues I'll figure out if I can get it made. JB won't ever receive my business again, so I'll get it done somewhere else.

The feeling is mutual. In fact I wish you would sell the JB case you have now. If you tell me your name I will distribute it to all my dealers and ask them to do me a favor and never sell you a JB case.

Good luck getting someone else to make you this case for the prices I charge. Even if you find someone I doubt that they would be willing to put in the work we did for the money.

Glad you like the way it turned out. I am sure that more will be turning up in this thread to help you out with design.