What's your strategy when watchi... trying to watch U.S. Open

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When your screen freezes do you count off before heading to the forum to see if anyone else is having the same problem
Do you worry that as soon as you leave it's gonna come back on. [see what I did there]. What's your strategy?
 
I have it on in the basement wired to surround sound speakers, in the background..the distant clicking of pool balls makes me feel like I live above Ames, with the low rumble of Mark Wilson and Danny D...when it freezes...the sounds stop but then it comes back on and I'm back above Ames....

I hear it playing now from the kitchen upstairs...

I put in three hours of practice watching the stream go up and down...after a while it's just become a very enhanced live score bracket with occasional video. It is what it is.

I'm not too bothered by it. There's a lot worse out there in the world happening that gets me frustrated.

I'm just happy a US open is happening.

Mr. Flemmng, will make it all right in the end.
 
Back
Top