When are Alex and Shane going to play today?

OPQ

Registered
I'm planning on getting the PPV for today but as I live on the other side of the ocean I would like to know when approx. it's going to end and when is it even starting? I can't seem to find this info.

Also, is there going to be a DVD of this match for sale?

Thanks!
 
I'm planning on getting the PPV for today but as I live on the other side of the ocean I would like to know when approx. it's going to end and when is it even starting? I can't seem to find this info.

Also, is there going to be a DVD of this match for sale?

Thanks!

Match starts @ 7pm Eastern, 4pm Pacific.

Ending time is always fluid, but last night they played 9 hours until 4am Eastern. Tonight they are going to the same number of games so I would expect at least 6 hours, probably closer to 7-8 hrs.
 
I'm planning on getting the PPV for today but as I live on the other side of the ocean I would like to know when approx. it's going to end and when is it even starting? I can't seem to find this info.

Also, is there going to be a DVD of this match for sale?

Thanks!

no better source of info then the homepage of the people that put on the PPV:smile:

www.theactionreport.com

on the very front page, there are links to buy the PPV, a link to access the PPV after you've bought it and the times of the matches (which is right under the links to buy it)

if you have any issues, be sure to email support@theactionreport.com and I'll fix you right up!
 
no better source of info then the homepage of the people that put on the PPV:smile:

www.theactionreport.com

on the very front page, there are links to buy the PPV, a link to access the PPV after you've bought it and the times of the matches (which is right under the links to buy it)

Yesterday, I also looked for the match times and couldn't find it on TARs home page or on any other pages. For those folks who are not logged into TAR or don't have a account, please put the basic info like match starting times on the home page. :cool:
 
Last edited:
Yesterday, I also looked for the match times and couldn't find it on TARs home page or on any other pages. For those folks who are not logged into TAR or don't have a account, please put the basic info like match starting times on the home page. :cool:

I don't understand why people say there is no times on the home page? These start times have been up there since at least Wed afternoon, but yet several people say they don't see them on TAR's home page. Now since I'm edumacated in websites and how they are stored and shared thruout the world, I know that we all look at the same page when we go there. Whether it's someone in Brazil or Atlanta, we all look at the same content on a simple website such as TAR's.

So to me, I have to come to the conclusion that either people are not reading the page. It has to be human error as no other explanation is possible.
tartime.jpg
 
I don't understand why people say there is no times on the home page? These start times have been up there since at least Wed afternoon, but yet several people say they don't see them on TAR's home page. Now since I'm edumacated in websites and how they are stored and shared thruout the world, I know that we all look at the same page when we go there.

So to me, I have to come to the conclusion that either people are not reading the page. It has to be human error as no other explanation is possible.

Hmm, Customer support insulting potential customers is surely not the way to increase sales. :rolleyes:

If other people can't find the start times, then perhaps it's time to re-evaluate how the information is presented from a ergonomic perspective. One reason why some people may be overlooking the start times is that the TAR web site is mostly black and blue with white lettering, which just isn't that contrasty making it harder to read.
 
Last edited:
Hmm, Customer support insulting potential customers is surely not the way to increase sales. :rolleyes:

If other people can't find the start times, then perhaps it's time to evaluate how the information is presented from a ergonomic perspective. Perhaps one reason why some people are overlooking the start times is that the TAR web site page is mostly black and blue with white lettering, which just isn't that contrasty.


If you cant find the start time on the TAR home page, you might ride the short bus
 
9 hours for 66 games. That's an average of a bit over 8 minutes per game. How many breaks did they take and for how long? Any extremely long safety battles?

They took one break for about 25 minutes of that time. There was a lot of feeling out time for the first twenty or so games.

There were also some long safety battles, many in fact. It wasn't the table conditions as I don't believe either man was tentative like TAR 20 on the 10 footer. It was much more the result of some of the breaks having balls cluster. There were many games that, as soon as the guy broke, you could tell it was going to be a multiple inning safety game.
 
Hmm, Customer support insulting potential customers is surely not the way to increase sales. :rolleyes:

If other people can't find the start times, then perhaps it's time to evaluate how the information is presented from a ergonomic perspective. One reason why some people may be overlooking the start times is that the TAR web site is mostly black and blue with white lettering, which just isn't that contrasty.

And how is he insulting customers?
 
Support TAR and buy the stream and find out

Lol, I wish everyone would buy the stream. If you say you like pool, I honestly don't know how you could not want to watch this. Even if you buy it and only watch an hour, go do something, and come back later to watch some more.

UFC pay per view is an average of around 3 TOTAL hours, and it cost $49.95. With this, you get over 20 hours of elite level play in a sport you say you love. If you only watch an hour a day, it's still cheaper than MMA. I just don't get it I guess.
 
They took one break for about thirty minutes.

9 hours for 66 games. That's an average of a bit over 8 minutes per game. How many breaks did they take and for how long? Any extremely long safety battles?

The long average times were due to some epic safety battles. You can go to the thread in the action section where I gave a play by play for most of the match last night to see why it took so long.

Jaden
 
"Hmm, Customer support insulting potential customers is surely not the way to increase sales.

If other people can't find the start times, then perhaps it's time to evaluate how the information is presented from a ergonomic perspective. One reason why some people may be overlooking the start times is that the TAR web site is mostly black and blue with white lettering, which just isn't that contrasty."

Ergonomic? Not the right word, dude. And Justin has been nothing but fair for a long time and a boon to the world of pool. The start times were on the home page. User error.
 
Lol, I wish everyone would buy the stream. If you say you like pool, I honestly don't know how you could not want to watch this. Even if you buy it and only watch an hour, go do something, and come back later to watch some more.

UFC pay per view is an average of around 3 TOTAL hours, and it cost $49.95. With this, you get over 20 hours of elite level play in a sport you say you love. If you only watch an hour a day, it's still cheaper than MMA. I just don't get it I guess.

I totally agree, people on here always complain about whats wrong with pool and blah blah blah. But when someone like Justin busts his balls to get this production up. Those same people that were complaining are the ones that wont buy the stream to help support the game. And like you said $35 is cheap when you think of all of the time spent being able to watch this epic battle!
 
Hmm, Customer support insulting potential customers is surely not the way to increase sales. :rolleyes:

If other people can't find the start times, then perhaps it's time to re-evaluate how the information is presented from a ergonomic perspective. One reason why some people may be overlooking the start times is that the TAR web site is mostly black and blue with white lettering, which just isn't that contrasty making it harder to read.


This would be a great place to start. www.allaboutvision.com/eye-doctor

Then the TAR site and all other websites will be seen clearly.
 
Back
Top