When Efren gambles with inferior players....

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes he really works hard to keep from showing up the person too bad. It's fun to predict how he's going to "miss" a shot he'd never miss in an important match.
Trying not to sound the least bit critical, because he sits at top of my all time sports heroes, along side of Mantle, Cruyff and others.
 
He offered me the 6 once about 15 years ago. I wish I played that good. 😂
 
I played against him in a tournament at Hard Times Sacramento when I was 19. He was up 6-0 and knew he could shut me out if he wanted. He attempted a cut on the 6-ball that I believed to be impossible. He hung it and let me get out. 9-1 final score. I thought it was nice of him. :)
 
Back
Top