Some AZB posters were complaining about rigged payouts and paying for PPV streams so the money dried up.Where are all the BIG Money PPV action matches? I haven't seen one since Steinway Gate? Has pool shot itself in the ass again? Johnnyt
I'd like to see a 1p match between any the followng scott frost, efren, shane, dennis, alex p, and dazz.
Shane needs to bite the bullet and play Scott even. He's played Alex even before, why not Scott. Should be really easy to set up and it doesnt have to be an absurd amount in the middle.
It's come to league pool and scotch-doubles streams. Seriously, who wants to watch this stuff, free or otherwise. If i'm going to take time to sweat pool on-line it better be a couple GOOD players, male or female.
Empire State 2 wks. ago had a pro side.
Unfortunately it went until 3am or so on a Sun night.
Buffalos Billiards, Metairie, LA, in May, Memorial Day Weekend......
JoeyA
Where are all the BIG Money PPV action matches? I haven't seen one since Steinway Gate? Has pool shot itself in the ass again? Johnnyt