jwe711 The Great Cue Masters...! Silver Member Jun 15, 2009 #1 I'm going to be in Indianapolis in a day or so...I wanted to know which pool halls have the best action?
I'm going to be in Indianapolis in a day or so...I wanted to know which pool halls have the best action?
real bartram Real Cold Steel Silver Member Jun 15, 2009 #2 jwe711 said: I'm going to be in Indianapolis in a day or so...I wanted to know which pool halls have the best action? Click to expand... brickyard billiards.
jwe711 said: I'm going to be in Indianapolis in a day or so...I wanted to know which pool halls have the best action? Click to expand... brickyard billiards.
sweatinNbettin AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 15, 2009 #3 real bartram said: brickyard billiards. Click to expand... 317-248-0555 I am sure your action needs can be accomodated. :smile:
real bartram said: brickyard billiards. Click to expand... 317-248-0555 I am sure your action needs can be accomodated. :smile: