Where can I watch pro barbox 8 ball?

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to watch some small track 8 ball and don't know where to go. I have the TAR DVDs from the USBTC. Is there anywhere where some of these matches are archived on the net? Again, I want to see top caliber, run out pool. Please don't send me a link to a YouTube match with two guys no ones ever heard of playing 10 innings a rack.

Thanks in advance.
 
I want to watch some small track 8 ball and don't know where to go. I have the TAR DVDs from the USBTC. Is there anywhere where some of these matches are archived on the net? Again, I want to see top caliber, run out pool. Please don't send me a link to a YouTube match with two guys no ones ever heard of playing 10 innings a rack.

Thanks in advance.

not sure if you've seen this, but its corey vs niels on a barbox:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLLn01c2h4A
 
I found this guy playing on a bar box is this what you want?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4aAmvJ8dbA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kob6ETbe6lo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/user/thebarboxplayer#p/u/1/4u8sg0VAdZg



I want to watch some small track 8 ball and don't know where to go. I have the TAR DVDs from the USBTC. Is there anywhere where some of these matches are archived on the net? Again, I want to see top caliber, run out pool. Please don't send me a link to a YouTube match with two guys no ones ever heard of playing 10 innings a rack.

Thanks in advance.
 
I want to watch some small track 8 ball and don't know where to go. I have the TAR DVDs from the USBTC. Is there anywhere where some of these matches are archived on the net? Again, I want to see top caliber, run out pool. Please don't send me a link to a YouTube match with two guys no ones ever heard of playing 10 innings a rack.

Thanks in advance.

Check with TAR or the BCAPL office about if the Grand Masters event will be streamed this year at the Nationals later this month. They did free stream it last year but I'm not sure about this time because of the U.S. Open One Pocket Championships, which may be going on at the same time. If TAR is only going to stream one or the other it will probably be the 1 Hole Tournament. If they are streaming both, you're in luck.

Also, have you seen this announcement about next year's USBTC? :

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=230244
 
Last edited:
Back
Top