Where can you buy Kamui Clear tips?

Can anyone tell me who's got them for sale? I like the black softs. I also posted this in the ask the cuemaker forum.

They are not available to the public yet. I was told sometime in May. I was fortunate enough to get one at the SBE. So far, so good.
 
They are not available to the public yet. I was told sometime in May. I was fortunate enough to get one at the SBE. So far, so good.

Tony from Guerra cues was sporting one at last year's event in Tunica, so I guess they've been doing their R&D...

It's nice to hear you're liking yours so far Chris, they look cool as all get out :grin-square:
Clint
 
Tony from Guerra cues was sporting one at last year's event in Tunica, so I guess they've been doing their R&D...

It's nice to hear you're liking yours so far Chris, they look cool as all get out :grin-square:
Clint

I heard they have been out since last year as well.


I've wanted to try another tip and had the opportunity get one. No brainer, right? I have decided to start playing with my Searing Hoppe cue everyday since I had a break cue made for me.

You are correct, they do look very cool. :cool:
 
Not available till May???

I also posted that I want to buy some in the ask the cuemaker section. There is a neat pic of one there that someone posted.
 
Back
Top