Where do I pay to watch mosconi cup in 2 days with no interruption (Asia)

smoochie

NotLikeThis
ok I know each region got its own site/place to watch, I'm currenly in dubai and I'd like to watch the mosconi cup with no interruption, I searched in google but I got many sites, no sure if legit or not, so I know AZB is legit and someone 100% got the answer to this, I want it to work for Asia region keep that in mind, thanks.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
pay per view on DAZN.com is not until the day of or day before event.

one day to pay is probably better for gauging worldwide interest. so lets try to crash the server the day of Mosconi Cup.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I checked DAZN not up for my country.

I also checked matchroompool, they sent me to Matchroom.Live or partypoker, they also typed and couldn't find my country.

quote from their site:

The 2020 partypoker Mosconi Cup will be broadcast live on Sky Sports in the UK and on the below international broadcasters:

DAZN – USA, Germany, Austria, Canada, Brazil, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Japan
Match TV – Russia
Ziggo – Netherlands
Viasat – Scandanavia
Prago Sport – Hungary
Zhibo.tv – China
Sky New Zealand
Fox Sports Australia
Sportklub – Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Luxembourg
Supersport – South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa

Rest of the world – In all other nations, the partypoker Mosconi Cup will be available to stream live at Matchroom.Live
*Note – in all nations with a broadcaster listed above, the partypoker Mosconi Cup will NOT be available at Matchroom.Live

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I did sub to matchroom.live for 5.99 monthly, right now they streaming the UK snooker championship so thats a bonus :)

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member

I also checked matchroompool, they sent me to Matchroom.Live or partypoker, they also typed and couldn't find my country.

quote from their site:

The 2020 partypoker Mosconi Cup will be broadcast live on Sky Sports in the UK and on the below international broadcasters:

Match TV – Russia
Ziggo – Netherlands
Viasat – Scandanavia
Prago Sport – Hungary
Zhibo.tv – China
Sky New Zealand
Fox Sports Australia
Sportklub – Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Luxembourg

Rest of the world – In all other nations, the partypoker Mosconi Cup will be available to stream live at Matchroom.Live
*Note – in all nations with a broadcaster listed above, the partypoker Mosconi Cup will NOT be available at Matchroom.Live
I checked today at DAZN.com Not available in the U.S. yet. No idea why?

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member

quote from their site:

Match TV – Russia
Ziggo – Netherlands
Viasat – Scandanavia
Prago Sport – Hungary
Zhibo.tv – China
Sky New Zealand
Fox Sports Australia

Hoping DAZN has better equipment and staff than previous streamings. The last one I paid for was a disaster.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about Alabama, what's best to watch it here in my hillblly homeplace?
DAZN, Matchroom.Live or any number of parasite/pirate streams that always pop up. I have no problems with the $$ but DAZN is sketchy as hell. Some have zero issues and some have nothing but issues.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I already regret going with matchroom.live their live video player gets stuck so many times while watching the current live uk snooker tournament, besides they have two tables, one with commentary and the other without commentary, but this isn't the biggest issue, at times it keeps loading forever and I can't even watch the match, i.e. right now the spinner is just spinning in the middle of screen, keep in mind I have a very fast 5G internet. look

qrH7zng0e8.png

sWfXMMH74z.png

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
I already regret going with matchroom.live their live video player gets stuck so many times while watching the current live uk snooker tournament, besides they have two tables, one with commentary and the other without commentary, but this isn't the biggest issue, at times it keeps loading forever and I can't even watch the match, i.e. right now the spinner is just spinning in the middle of screen, keep in mind I have a very fast 5G internet. look

View attachment 576241

View attachment 576240
Afraid indefinate buffering will be what we will get with DAZN. I tried to open my old account that has expired. Tried since yesterday morning. I think I will just give up and watch it next year on U Tube.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Afraid indefinate buffering will be what we will get with DAZN. I tried to open my old account that has expired. Tried since yesterday morning. I think I will just give up and watch it next year on U Tube.
I have been watching the snooker on DAZN without a problem. No interruptions. Two tables both with commentary. I would like the "back 30 seconds" to work better.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
I have been watching the snooker on DAZN without a problem. No interruptions. Two tables both with commentary. I would like the "back 30 seconds" to work better.
I finally got in tonight. I am all set and anxious for the match to start. DAZN says the first match starts at 5 A.M. Is than London time?

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
ok I know each region got its own site/place to watch, I'm currenly in dubai and I'd like to watch the mosconi cup with no interruption, I searched in google but I got many sites, no sure if legit or not, so I know AZB is legit and someone 100% got the answer to this, I want it to work for Asia region keep that in mind, thanks.
Match TV – Russia
Ziggo – Netherlands
Viasat – Scandanavia
Prago Sport – Hungary
Zhibo.tv – China
Sky New Zealand
Fox Sports Australia

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
anyone know what discord is? it can help people see live stream if they are in a dark zone. the caveat is someone has to stream and others have to access it.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I finally got in tonight. I am all set and anxious for the match to start. DAZN says the first match starts at 5 A.M. Is than London time?
DAZN is usually smart enough to tell you your own local time for events. It's telling me that play begins at 3AM Pacific time, which is 11AM at the venue in England. I assume you are in Central time.

However, http://www.matchroompool.com/mosconi-cup/ says under Match Schedule that play begins at 6:30PM in England, which is 10:30AM in California and 12:30PM in Chicago.

All I can figure is that somehow DAZN applied two time shifts instead of one.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DAZN is usually smart enough to tell you your own local time for events. It's telling me that play begins at 3AM Pacific time, which is 11AM at the venue in England. I assume you are in Central time.

However, http://www.matchroompool.com/mosconi-cup/ says under Match Schedule that play begins at 6:30PM in England, which is 10:30AM in California and 12:30PM in Chicago.

All I can figure is that somehow DAZN applied two time shifts instead of one.
That sounds good for the USA -for folks that don't work that is which is probably 70% of the pay pool stream watchers. Ever see who sits VIP at the Derby? Average age is at least 60!