where in the world is Bert Schrager?

Bert

jollyjumper9 said:
i dont think so!i like to see you at the age of 80 what you tell and after this you really able to remember.
He had 6-8 years before he retired to make me a cue for what i sent him and he blew me off. And i now know that he had done this to other people so i think thief swindler scam artist or whatever certainly fits. And until he makes good on the deal we had which will be never i will continue to think of Bert Schrager this way.
 
jimmycue said:
He had 6-8 years before he retired to make me a cue for what i sent him and he blew me off. And i now know that he had done this to other people so i think thief swindler scam artist or whatever certainly fits. And until he makes good on the deal we had which will be never i will continue to think of Bert Schrager this way.

No reason for you to think otherwise. Unfortunately, these kinds of things happen with many cue makers. Nature of the beast. Everyone makes mistakes in life, god knows I've made a few.......oh wait a minute, not I haven't!!! lol
 
i will check your statement with a friend of mine in couple of days i can`t believe.sorry

i got my cue in 1997 i know from first hand that he have at this moment some tuff problems with eyes and brain,and he was sometimes not bert his self.
 
Bert

poolhustler said:
No reason for you to think otherwise. Unfortunately, these kinds of things happen with many cue makers. Nature of the beast. Everyone makes mistakes in life, god knows I've made a few.......oh wait a minute, not I haven't!!! lol
Guys im aware things happen in life and i think most people really try to live life without resorting to how Bert has treated me and others. And in no way am i saying he didnt make a good cue or contibute to the cue world. Im hearing on the list to give the man a break because he is old but when i went out of my way to help him many years ago and to be told by Bert" i will make you a cue for helping me" and then years later being told i wont do anything for you because im old doesnt make me feel warm and fuzzy towards him. I have worked with other cue makers and have never been treated this way so i think it was just part of how Bert led his life without regard of how he treated some of his fellow man. Just my thoughts, and im glad we on the forum can talk about such things. I would also like to say that somebody on the forum who i dont know personally is going out of his way to help me in this situation with Bert. So there are some people out there that do care about others even ones they really dont know so i must say thanks to POOLHUSTLER in LA.
 
No worries buddy, you were wronged and are right to feel the way you do.

I am sure if our situations were reversed, I would feel the same way you do right now!!!

Hopefully I'll be in touch someday soon.

Russ..
 
Could someone tell me if Mr. Bert Schrager is still making cues and how to contact him! I also think Harvey Martin, and Herman Rambow-made the best custom cues for players. For any billiard Games,and Pool related. thanks in Advance. I would like to purchase a Schrager, mark
I have one Edgardo 7875058644
 
... Best thing is to contact them directly via a 'conversation'. click their name and open a conversation.
Since HollyWood has not been on AZB in over four years -- that's shown in the avatar profile info -- it may be a long wait. Unless he is still lurking.
 
Back
Top