Where is Fong Pang Chao?

He's...

with Jennifer Chen tied up in some dude's basement.




I couldn't resist either, sorry.
 
smashmouth said:
You're just guessing.
Yes, I am just guessing, but it is very possible.

There are many good players around the world who never applied for the IPT. They couldn't be chosen, if they didn't apply. Some, but not all, are now trying to win qualifiers to get in.

Also, Fong Pang Chao doesn't seem to do a lot of globe trotting to all of the pool events. He seems to be very selective of what events he travels to.

On another front, some time ago, I read something indicating that his travel may be restricted a little bit, by his country's government. I have no idea if that is true.
 
I had heard at one time that players from Taiwan were not allowed to play in the IPT.I do see that Wu and Hsia have qualified and with the news that Ho is the new owner, I see all that changing.

I got a feeling that we will see Chao playing in the IPT in the near future.
RJ

.....money talks, bullshit walks.
 
smashmouth said:
You're just guessing.


Well if he did apply he obviously didn't get accepted. But I doubt he applied seeing how he a) doesn't speak english and b) rarely travels outside his country.

With the big money being thrown up by the IPT I imagine it is only a matter of time before him and many of his countrmen are competing in IPT events, were already starting to see some of them competing and attempting to qualify.
 
Back
Top