Where the Heck can I sign up for

PocketChalker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The AZB Members Club? Call me blind, but I just can't seem to locate anything about it...

I know I know...If I was married my wife would say, "Honey, it's right here...where you left it"

But I'm not married....(yet)
 
PocketChalker said:
The AZB Members Club? Call me blind, but I just can't seem to locate anything about it...

I know I know...If I was married my wife would say, "Honey, it's right here...where you left it"

But I'm not married....(yet)

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=86523


Club Membership
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to help support the site but aren't really in a shopping mood, we now offer a paid membership which offers a few benefits.

Extra PM space
larger avatars allowed
extra vbucks
random drawings

Click on "links" up at the top of the screen and then choose "support AzB" for details.

This paid membership is not in any way required. It is just a way for those who are interested to help support the site.

Mike <<<< he owns the place

thanks
mrs.g
 
In one of the dark grey "stickies" on the top of the page. This will give you the info you are looking for.


Gary
 
Back
Top