Where to buy billiards (Japanese products) goods in Tokyo?

suharsh

Registered
There is a chance that I may go to Tokyo on a business trip. If not myself, my colleague at work is certainly going. I hope someone from this forum can tell me where to buy billiards goods in Tokyo?

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
There is a chance that I may go to Tokyo on a business trip. If not myself, my colleague at work is certainly going. I hope someone from this forum can tell me where to buy billiards goods in Tokyo?

What kind of products are you looking for? Pool halls usually carry a pretty wide variety of tips and gloves, but cues are usually bought online or from travelling dealers.

suharsh

Registered
What kind of products are you looking for? Pool halls usually carry a pretty wide variety of tips and gloves, but cues are usually bought online or from travelling dealers.

Probably Mezz cue / shafts - in particular Mezz ex-pro shaft and Moori tips.

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
Probably Mezz cue / shafts - in particular Mezz ex-pro shaft and Moori tips.

You can find Moori tips at most pool halls. Usually they will have a display case. Shafts will be harder to find as most people buy from dealers, the internet, or mail order.

suharsh

Registered
You can find Moori tips at most pool halls. Usually they will have a display case. Shafts will be harder to find as most people buy from dealers, the internet, or mail order.

Thanks. Could you please give me some online dealers from who I could order the shaft?

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member

suharsh

Registered
Thanks. This is of great help. I will talk to my Japanese colleagues and get it shipped to them.

Thanks again.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member

Not sure if it's still there but try Central Billiards in Toyko.Terry is a great guy and has a nice shop with a table to try out shafts and cues.Always easy to deal with Terry. I sure do miss traveling around Toyko playing pool.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if it's still there but try Central Billiards in Toyko.Terry is a great guy and has a nice shop with a table to try out shafts and cues.Always easy to deal with Terry. I sure do miss traveling around Toyko playing pool.

I did not know you had been to Tokyo...I went in 2013 and played with victor and another azbro, monchiwai.

Cross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont know if they are near Tokyo but check out newart.co.jp

I think they would also deliver to your hotel. Btw, I am not connected to them in any way