Where to play in South Dakota

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Hello,

I'm visiting some inlaws about an hour outside of Rapid City SD in a town called Belle Fourche.

Can anyone tell me where some tables are located in or around Rapid City?

thanks,

cbi
 
cbi1000 said:
Hello,

I'm visiting some inlaws about an hour outside of Rapid City SD in a town called Belle Fourche.

Can anyone tell me where some tables are located in or around Rapid City?

thanks,

cbi


Breakroom billiards in Rapid City. They have 9' gold crowns. Sorry in advance for the 5" pockets.:rolleyes: If you're looking for some action, i could make some phone calls for you, if you'd like.
 
DukeOfAim said:
Breakroom billiards in Rapid City. They have 9' gold crowns. Sorry in advance for the 5" pockets.:rolleyes: If you're looking for some action, i could make some phone calls for you, if you'd like.

I think i'll need 5" pockets on a 9'. I play almost all my pool on diamond 7' tables.

I just want to bang away, but i will always play cheep. LOL.

thanks, i'll make the drive.
 
Raxx

RAXX behind the Rusmore mall I beleive Exit 63 turn right then left into the back side of the mall right at the next stop sighn and you will run into it. they should have 8 diamond 9' pro ams ( SET UP BY RKC) and about 20 bar boxes
 
Poolhalljunkie said:
RAXX behind the Rusmore mall I beleive Exit 63 turn right then left into the back side of the mall right at the next stop sighn and you will run into it. they should have 8 diamond 9' pro ams ( SET UP BY RKC) and about 20 bar boxes

Raxx closed down several months ago. I was told that they never could get a beer license, so they ran out of money...but are looking to re-open if they can find another building where they may be able to get beer. I don't know tho, that's just what I heard.
 
cbi1000 said:
I think i'll need 5" pockets on a 9'. I play almost all my pool on diamond 7' tables.

I just want to bang away, but i will always play cheep. LOL.

thanks, i'll make the drive.

Well, depending on the day and time you can find some cheap action with the players that play on table 1. They have a ring game some times, but most of the play around that area is weak and for funsies. If you are there early enough, the big guy with short hair (if he's there) is an AZer...maybe he'll see this thread and reply.:thumbup:
 
Ouch

DukeOfAim said:
Raxx closed down several months ago. I was told that they never could get a beer license, so they ran out of money...but are looking to re-open if they can find another building where they may be able to get beer. I don't know tho, that's just what I heard.


That SUX!! I hadn't heard Hope Stan and company are doing ok
 
Back
Top