Where to purchase Sterling Wave Case 4x8?

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious if anyone knows where to purchase a Sterling Wave Case 4x8?
I have been looking online for over an hour and it looks like most places are sold out. :frown:
I am looking for the blue and black in particular.
Thanks in advance.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been looking online for over an hour and it looks like most places are sold out. :frown:
Thanks in advance.

I believe those are no longer made. Call Sterling Gaming to confirm.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, they don't seem readily available any more. If you're just looking for a nice and cheap case, the Focus Traditionals at Seyberts have a JB interior for around $80. Seems like a natural successor to the Wave case for good budget protection, albeit with different pocket/strap setups...so just depends what your needs are.

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like I will go with a JB Rugged and do the backpack straps that I was wanting the Sterling for anyway. LOL

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
That JB Ultimate Rugged is probably what I am going to go with and have the backpack straps put on it. It will serve the purpose that I want, and I was honestly wanting a JB anyway.

I have both. The wave is the case I fly with and the rugged is my daily player...holder;)

Lou Bones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks in advance.

Try calling Tim's Cues. The number is: (704) 361-6625.

The guy there is really good. I bought my Sterling Wave case from him. I've had mine a while and love it. I remember having a good experience buying from that guy.

I just checked his website and he still has 4x8 Sterling Wave cases listed there. He doesn't mention how many color choices he has, but give him a call. What do you have to lose? If he has them, you scored. If not, you lose a minute trying to find out.
The guy's website is www.timscues.com .

Good luck.