Where's Thorsten?

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
Haven't heard his name much lately, any word? Also, why doesn't he play in the mosconi?

Ben

Mole Eye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure where Toasty is, but as for the Mosconi, he hasn't been picked for the squad by the Captain. I don't believe he plays the Euro Tour, so he doesn't accumulate enough points to qualify, I would guess. Plus, Europe has so many good players, they can pick and choose.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
He's doing a lot of diving in Fla - he achieved his divemaster certification.

Also, he just played in the make it happen 10b event at Sandcastle NJ a couple weeks ago.

best,
brian kc

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
I'm not sure where Toasty is, but as for the Mosconi, he hasn't been picked for the squad by the Captain. I don't believe he plays the Euro Tour, so he doesn't accumulate enough points to qualify, I would guess. Plus, Europe has so many good players, they can pick and choose.

In my my opinion, him not being on the Mosconi Cup team is a joke. He's one on the very best all around players in the world. Lucky for the USA. The European team could be MUCH stronger...............Thorsten along with Mika, Ralf and Shaw. Ouch!

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thorsten left directly from Sandcastle Billiards after the Make-It-Happen 10 Ball Invitational for Manila to spend the Holidays with his girlfriend and her family.
He should be back for Derby City.