Who can ship out a magic rack today?

Ultimate 10-ball

Joey,

I just noticed that the womens dropped to 61 entries.

Which 3 withdrew? any idea?

Also see the men is finally up to 64.

The men should be ashamed of themselves for not participating in this event.
I know there is still 10 days but this is getting down to the wire.

I apologize to Badi that some of the US players are not showing respect to the game or to what he is trying to accomplish.

Maybe the definition of 'professional player' should be addressed?

I know I can be harsh at times - and some players have very legitimate reasons for not playing in this even.; but this is a huge opportunity for the US. It would be a shame if this or other events change their formats because of low turnouts.

If that happens, the players will be responsible for a lot of the blame.

Mark Griffin
 
Code 44 Magic rack stat. All Magic Rack sellers report to the ER. LMAO. Johnnyt
 
Joey,

I just noticed that the womens dropped to 61 entries.

Which 3 withdrew? any idea?

Also see the men is finally up to 64.

The men should be ashamed of themselves for not participating in this event.
I know there is still 10 days but this is getting down to the wire.

I apologize to Badi that some of the US players are not showing respect to the game or to what he is trying to accomplish.

Maybe the definition of 'professional player' should be addressed?

I know I can be harsh at times - and some players have very legitimate reasons for not playing in this even.; but this is a huge opportunity for the US. It would be a shame if this or other events change their formats because of low turnouts.

If that happens, the players will be responsible for a lot of the blame.

Mark Griffin

Mark,

The "events" are not as attractive, as Bonus Ball, to the players. Since some players are forced to choose, per Bonus Ball schedules, I don't think it's fair to put any blame on the players for what is about to happen. The blame will fall squarely on Larry Chiborak. If he's successful he's a hero, if he fails he will be resented for it, much like KT.

Ray
 
Mark,

The "events" are not as attractive, as Bonus Ball, to the players. Since some players are forced to choose, per Bonus Ball schedules, I don't think it's fair to put any blame on the players for what is about to happen. The blame will fall squarely on Larry Chiborak. If he's successful he's a hero, if he fails he will be resented for it, much like KT.

Ray

The Ultimate 10 Ball Championship does not conflict with the Bonus Ball schedule. There are no Bonus Ball matches going on during the Ultimate 10 Ball Championship.

If I'm mistaken, please correct me.

It is difficult for good players to cover their expenses at many tournaments. This isn't going to be the case at the Ultimate 10 Ball Championships with so much money being added.

I think that players have been "allowed" to show up late at big events. Promoters have to carry some of that responsibility.

Perhaps this needs to be addressed in the future. Maybe with late fee payments or early payment discounts, however you want to phrase it and STICK TO IT. If the players know about the discount or the penalty in advance, they can choose to save the money or not. If the players think they can show up at the last minute and get in, they will. It's human nature.

Like Mark Griffin, I don't think the players are showing a lot of respect to the Ultimate 10 Ball Championship. That being said, I expect a lot more will show up in the next few days.

And sorry Mark, I don't know which of the women players had to cancel.
JoeyA
 
The Ultimate 10 Ball Championship does not conflict with the Bonus Ball schedule. There are no Bonus Ball matches going on during the Ultimate 10 Ball Championship.

If I'm mistaken, please correct me.

It is difficult for good players to cover their expenses at many tournaments. This isn't going to be the case at the Ultimate 10 Ball Championships with so much money being added.

I think that players have been "allowed" to show up late at big events. Promoters have to carry some of that responsibility.

Perhaps this needs to be addressed in the future. Maybe with late fee payments or early payment discounts, however you want to phrase it and STICK TO IT. If the players know about the discount or the penalty in advance, they can choose to save the money or not. If the players think they can show up at the last minute and get in, they will. It's human nature.

Like Mark Griffin, I don't think the players are showing a lot of respect to the Ultimate 10 Ball Championship. That being said, I expect a lot more will show up in the next few days.

And sorry Mark, I don't know which of the women players had to cancel.
JoeyA

That's correct Joey.
 
Back
Top