Who got it?

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
Now that is some funny S__t!

Remember that Cheech & Chong skit about cow shit? Smells like shit, looks like shit, feels like shit, tastes like shit....hmmmm...good thing we didn't step in it?

Now that is funny :p :p :p

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
snowmon34 said:
Your kidding right......I don't hassle women......I didn't even know you were a woman.....I thought you were a dude.........are you Bigjohns wife?

No I am not Big Johns wife and your walking on egg shells if you think your going to joke about my dead husband.Not too many will take kindly to it.

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
Not to change the subject.....entirely

Has anyone else experienced the McAfee logo coming up in any pics on here and/or Ebay recently?

I found this listing on Ebay earlier this evening and couldn't see all the pics because of this McAfee logo thing!?

Anybody got any better pics of these cues? :D

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
excessknowledge said:
No I am not Big Johns wife and your walking on egg shells if you think your going to joke about my dead husband.Not too many will take kindly to it.

Jam told me to just stay back off the board and watch and do not quit the site about a year ago.I have and only punched in now and then to talk and mostly talked on PM or email.Now I start talking on the site again and this crap.From a guy that has only been here a year.

Your right about that smell man.Almost 2 posts a day and every 7 have acusations about people or hastleing people.All I asked is who won a cue so I could buy it.I am sure I came to the wrong place now.This room used to be good.We could buy and sell and trade and order cues from makers.Now it is this crap.I am outa here.Enjoy your board.I am suprised Tate lets this stuff go on.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
excessknowledge said:

On a very serious note.....no disrespect intended for your late husband .......I just asked a legit question thats all....

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
simmer1 said:
In case you really want a Scruggs like you're describing, you can find one at http://www.cueaddicts.com/newcues.htm for $1750.00. No, I'm not associated with cueaddicts.com, just happened to see one there while coasting around looking at what's for sale.

Thank you I am looking for the ones done with the 18 maple boxes in the rings when another maker was with Tim.Tim never made those rings.Nice site and I have been there but I have many cues like that.Both of those cues on ebay had the maple rings I want.The only other one I have seen in a while was like the one on ebay but it was in the UK.

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
snowmon34 said:
On a very serious note.....no disrespect intended for your late husband .......I just asked a legit question thats all....

Let us just pass and you think what you want and just go your way.I am not a shiller and I am not a con.I buy and get what I want that is it.If I ever trade or sell it is to friends at the pool hall.There was one day we all traded on here on this site with no problems.I listed double cues I had and a few extra cases and a butt and some other stuff.I remember it.But it is not the same.Call Tim scruggs and ask him or Mike if you feel you need a reference not to attack me.

You did not ask a legit question you went on the attack.Big difference.

I have spent more money since my husband died and with my husband at the end to make pool grow in the USA.The only mistake I ever made was trusting 1 tournament director and he answered for his mistake.That is it.I can afford what I buy and will pay excess for what I want.This has been a headache to me to find one of those cues.For you to insinuate was wrong.I must have 10 Felinni cases and Whittens from father and son.I have every thing that looks like a Felinni that was ever made.Atleast 1/2 have been died.That is common.

No you attacked before you got your facts straight.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
excessknowledge said:
Let us just pass and you think what you want and just go your way.I am not a shiller and I am not a con.I buy and get what I want that is it.If I ever trade or sell it is to friends at the pool hall.There was one day we all traded on here on this site with no problems.I listed double cues I had and a few extra cases and a butt and some other stuff.I remember it.But it is not the same.Call Tim scruggs and ask him or Mike if you feel you need a reference not to attack me.

You did not ask a legit question you went on the attack.Big difference.

I have spent more money since my husband died and with my husband at the end to make pool grow in the USA.The only mistake I ever made was trusting 1 tournament director and he answered for his mistake.That is it.I can afford what I buy and will pay excess for what I want.This has been a headache to me to find one of those cues.For you to insinuate was wrong.I must have 10 Felinni cases and Whittens from father and son.I have every thing that looks like a Felinni that was ever made.Atleast 1/2 have been died.That is common.

No you attacked before you got your facts straight.

The facts are there....no question.....I will stand by them....there are to many common factors for them to be ignored..and you just happen to be involved in both situations....the legit question was me questioning who you were?

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Karl girl, I have the #6 cue in Timmy's first catalogue and the Tad that was made for Ismael "Morro" Piez that you said you were interested in. Wouldn't you like to be able to get those cues? NOT! NOT! NOT! Drives you crazy doesn't it? I HOPE! I HOPE! I HOPE! It's the pits for you excess! 'Country Bob" sorry if i hoit yer feelin's. NOT!

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
snowmon34 said:
Your kidding right......I don't hassle women......I didn't even know you were a woman.....I thought you were a dude.........are you Bigjohns wife?

No she's not!!!... But I am... Don't drag me or John into this Snowmon. Now it is very clear!!!... You're a freak, Nit and Moron... just like everyone says.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Bigjohn said:
No she's not!!!... But I am... Don't drag me or John into this Snowmon. Now it is very clear!!!... You're a freak, Nit and Moron... just like everyone says.

I hope your day gets better....:) by the way it's John or I.....just like everyone says....;)