Who Is Doing the PPV Streaming at the US Open?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone know who is doing the PPV for the US Open this year? Thank you. Johnnyt
 
Johnnyt said:
Anyone know who is doing the PPV for the US Open this year? Thank you. Johnnyt

I'm pretty sure ACCU-STATS is the PPV provider for the Open, but their website doesn't reflect anything about it.

I think there was a thread a few weeks ago where JCIN mentioned that he didn't want the TAR guys to step on Accu-Stats toes at the Open.
 
Ed Simmons said:
I'm pretty sure ACCU-STATS is the PPV provider for the Open, but their website doesn't reflect anything about it.

I think there was a thread a few weeks ago where JCIN mentioned that he didn't want the TAR guys to step on Accu-Stats toes at the Open.

OK, thanks Ed. I remember seeing that too. Maybe over in the Actionreport forun...I'll check it out. Thank you. Johnnyt
 
Johnnyt said:
Anyone know who is doing the PPV for the US Open this year? Thank you. Johnnyt
JCIN said in another thread that he thought that AccuStats might be doing PPV streaming from the Open this year, but this is uncomfirmed as far as I know. In the past the Billiard Club Network has done the PPV streams from the Open but I have not heard anything about them doing it this year.

The Action Report has been confirmed for streaming all the action from Q-Master Billiards for the week of the Open though.
 
Poolplaya9 said:
JCIN said in another thread that he thought that AccuStats might be doing PPV streaming from the Open this year, but this is uncomfirmed as far as I know. In the past the Billiard Club Network has done the PPV streams from the Open but I have not heard anything about them doing it this year.

The Action Report has been confirmed for streaming all the action from Q-Master Billiards for the week of the Open though.

Billiard club gets an arm & a leg for the Open. And cverage not good. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top