Who is playing over Thanksgiving weekend?

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Tournaments have few and far between lately around my parts, but the big Thanksgiving weekend tournament is the Fri-Sat-Sun after Turkey day.

It is a 128 player tournament, handicapped 9 ball tournament (3 to 12).
It has $2,000 added (used to be $4,000), and there is a Calcutta. Evelyn and Danny Dysert (Midwest 9 ball tour) will be tournament directors. They usually have a cue smith there with a lathe to do cue repairs. It is the biggest tournament of the year around here.

For example, Gabe Owen would be an 11 or a 12 in this tournament. Tony Fargo is an 11.

I was thinking of passing this year, but I came into a little money, so I plan on playing. The tournament is played on 10 Valley oversized bar tables.
It is well run, as are all tournaments ran by Evelyn and Danny, but still is a long tiring event that finishes late on Sunday night. The tournament fills
every year.

This tournament pulls in all kinds of players from all over. Anyone that is not known how they play plays as an 11.

So, are you playing in a tournament around Thanksgiving time?
 
Signed up

last night with the tournament still 2 weeks away, and I was the 97th one.
This tournament is filling pretty fast. Only $20 to enter.
 
Back
Top