MilwShooter said:I thought of Jasmin Ouschan as well, but he said she has short hair, Jasmin's hair is long and in a pony tail. Here will answer it...does she have a slightly odd overbite? If so, it's Jasmin. She turned pro in 2007 and played her first pro event in 2002.
Cashrider said:Any one know the newest female player from England .former snooker player -
She's from Klagenfurt, Austria.teedotaj said:dont think Jasmin is from England...
MilwShooter said:She's from Klagenfurt, Austria.
Cashrider said:Any one know the newest female player from England .former snooker player - l heard she ran thru field in some tourney that included Karen Corr and Allison..She short -blonde and hits em.
Cashrider said:Any one know the newest female player from England .former snooker player - l heard she ran thru field in some tourney that included Karen Corr and Allison..She short -blonde and hits em.
I got the point, I just took it the step further and clarified where she is from.teedotaj said:lol i guess you didnt get the point of my post..