Who Iz The Most Obnoxious Poster On Azb??

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:
Then you should answer it, twinkle-toes. I'll just say that my vote is for one of the individuals who has posted in this thread and leave it at that. :ignore:

Luckily, mine hasn't posted here yet. He likes to start his own threads with off the wall questions all the time it seems.

2rgrbn

"Sua Sponte"
Silver Member
Who Cares

I couldn't bring myself to read this entire thread but Who cares Who is the most anything.

APA7

STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
Silver Member
sjm said:
He doesn't post here anymore, but the most obnoxious poster in the five years I have been on AZB was, by a landslide, 8-ball-bernie, the scourge of the IPT forum. His combination of being aggressive, uninformed, illogical and rude, set the bar so high for obnoxious posting that I truly doubt it will ever be equaled.

What happened to 8-ball-Silencer :confused: :(

Brian

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread is destined to become a flame thrower, and be deleted, with a warning to the original poster. I have a vision, It's like a Deja Vu, to all the past threads that were killed.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
what about the guy who never uses capital letters and never uses puncuation and always runs his sentences together he also uses cuetec cues and whips up on his father all the time at pool he really loves to talk about allison fisher and earl strickland as being great pool players do you know who i am talking about thanks

Maniac

ps please take this post as a tongue in cheek post please thanks

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wont nominate a most obnoxious poster, but I will suggest the most obnoxious single post.

I nominate Purdman's post telling me to go **** myself. It did contain a good picture of him though.

Dave Nelson

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
satman said:
This thread is destined to become a flame thrower, and be deleted, with a warning to the original poster. I have a vision, It's like a Deja Vu, to all the past threads that were killed.
The thread is 2 months old and still here.:wink:

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have two tied for first. One starts with a C and the other starts with an H.

BVal

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
Please clarify, lol.
CooCoobolo Cowboy and HenryGale38.

BVal <----hopes corvette didn't think it was him I was talking about. There is a HUGE difference between obnoxious and funny as hell and you sir are funny as hell!

Reactions: "T"

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
BVal said:
CooCoobolo Cowboy and HenryGale38.

BVal <----hopes corvette didn't think it was him I was talking about. There is a HUGE difference between obnoxious and funny as hell and you sir are funny as hell!

Who the badger poop is HenryGale38 :confused:
is he the most recent incarnation of Walt

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bigskyjake said:
Who the badger poop is HenryGale38 :confused:
is he the most recent incarnation of Walt
I am not sure who he is but I think he is a reincarnation of someone who was banned before. He has followed me around a couple times and showed his true self.

BVal <-----thinks Jake is funny as hell too!