Who likes the JP made Hirano

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have read some things about how good they are,and that they are the Premium Tip in JP. thanks in advance for all comments!! I will be getting some soon to try myself. The Kamui has set a high Bar. mark
 
I heard about these and i have a kamui soft on my predator z2 right now, but i need a new tip, I have just got the hirano S about a month ago cus im looking for a more consistant tip than my kamui b.s. was, but i got to say my other kamui black on my ob1 is great so idk. but i will post up a thread and pics of the tip..
my 2cents
jcv
I have read some things about how good they are,and that they are the Premium Tip in JP. thanks in advance for all comments!! I will be getting some soon to try myself. The Kamui has set a high Bar. mark
 
you like them better than kamui blacks?

Yes. They feel better to me. Tough to explain. Even the harder Kamuis feel kinda dull until they are cut thin. I cut them in half because of that. But the Hirano tips feel solid & natural. I don't know how else to describe it.
 
You can get them for 15 shipped on ebay or just go to google and type in hirano tip sale" and a select few pool sites sell these. but ebay is the best way to go if you have paypal i got mine from "fleepool89" i think, he has a good rating and if you request he will even ship you a backing pad in your choice of red or black, but you have to request it to get it..

Where can you order these?
 
Back
Top