Who uses a 5/16x14 flat-faced pin?

oneshotwiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What cuemakers use this particular joint pin on their cues? I haven't come across anyone in my searching...
 
I have an old pechauer that has one. I seem to recall that Fat Cats from academy were that pin as well. As for major brands, old pechauer and I think early predators, but could be wrong.
 
What cuemakers use this particular joint pin on their cues? I haven't come across anyone in my searching...

My Jacoby Hustler has a 5/16x14 flat-faced joint. My more expensive Jacoby D-11 model has the 5/16x14 piloted joint. Look on the Jacoby website and look at the lesser-costing cues. I bet they have the flat-faced joint. Call them to verify this.

Maniac
 
Some of the old Dufferins used that design, but the pin was actually on the shaft with the butt holding the brass insert.
 
Hightower Custome Cues uses a flat faced 5/16-14 joint. We offer it three ways. With brass insert, with phenolic insert and with no insert.
 
Back
Top