Who Wants Team Europe

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
Alrighty, your old boy Jake needs a few sweat bets. I'm taking team USA you can get a few 20.00 bets right now

My terms:

My bet is on the USA
Payment is to be made within 4 days of the end of the Mosconi cup in US dollars via paypal
Anyone who doesn't pay up will have their ass ratted out mercilessly for days
 
bigskyjake said:
Alrighty, your old boy Jake needs a few sweat bets. I'm taking team USA you can get a few 20.00 bets right now

My terms:

My bet is on the USA
Payment is to be made within 4 days of the end of the Mosconi cup in US dollars via paypal
Anyone who doesn't pay up will have their ass ratted out mercilessly for days


Jake,
Give me 6 to 1 and I will take the Euros.
 
Muwahahahhaha, Aint no way in hell Europe is a 6-1 dog, that shit on StanJames.com is outrageous
 
bigskyjake said:
Muwahahahhaha, Aint no way in hell Europe is a 6-1 dog, that shit on StanJames.com is outrageous

I have to agree. Its nice to see, but there is no way they are 6-1 dogs here.
 
bigskyjake said:
that shit on StanJames.com is outrageous

I don't know where 6:1 came from, but Stan James is 15/8 or 1.875:1. This is based on projected betting not actually odds to win, but USA has to be favorite.
 
iba7467 said:
I don't know where 6:1 came from, but Stan James is 15/8 or 1.875:1. This is based on projected betting not actually odds to win, but USA has to be favorite.


Oh........ I just remembered something in a post about the odds on StanJames and thought that 6-1 was the line :o :o
 
bigskyjake said:
Oh........ I just remembered something in a post about the odds on StanJames and thought that 6-1 was the line :o :o


lol, no 6-1 was my line. But that is what it would take for me to bet against the US.
 
Sorry to hijack Jake, but I'll bet $25 to win $20 on USA if anyone wants it. Our European contingent surely should want to at least sweat for there team.
 
Obviously, we are all in agreement, let's quit posting on this thread let it die. Jake posted first, I'd say let him repost in case someone would actually make an even sweat bet. Or offer a handicap as it appears no one wants to bet Europe, although this may be one of the closest match-ups between the two lately.
 
bigskyjake said:
I guess I can't get shown up in my own thread so I'll go 35 to win 20

Go USA


Jake,
Sorry to step over you. I was really stepping over Iba when he stepped over you, lol, I guess guilt by transitive property.
 
FUGG IT.....put a little sweat on it with somebody I trust.

Jake..my 20 to your 35... let's do this man


Dont be flaking out after you lose.... like you did on the avatar thing....
Cant believe I gave up on naked grady for some empty promises :D
 
smokeandapancak said:
FUGG IT.....put a little sweat on it with somebody I trust.

Jake..my 20 to your 35... let's do this man


Dont be flaking out after you lose.... like you did on the avatar thing....
Cant believe I gave up on naked grady for some empty promises :D


Dealio, I didn't flake out on the rep, you have to give out a metric shitload before you can give to the same person again

" you'll get yours.........oooohh but you'll get yours "
:D
 
Back
Top