Will Kamui Med hold up as a break tip

I have been useing Kamui Tan Med for some time now and they seem to hold up pretty well. I am thinking about putting one on by break cue but my question is do you think it will hold up? I have a good solid break but it is far from a sledgehammer break so I do not think there will be any issues but would like some feedback.
 
Not trying to derail but why spend that much on a break tip? I have a Hercules hard tip on my break cue and it smashes the rack.
Plus, in a pinch, I can play with it if I have to.
 
I have been using mine for all play for the last five times at bat...It is mushroomming, but it is still solid. I am going to clean it up and see if it shrooms out again.
 
Back
Top