Williams Custom Cues -- Eddie Abraham's New Cue

JohnWCCC

Registered
Here are some pictures of the cue I made for Eddie Abraham, a top player in Philadelphia, PA.

Overall.jpg

Points.jpg

PointsCloseUp.jpg

SignatureDate2.jpg

John J. Williams

Williams Custom Cues & Consulting
1109 Berkshire Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15226

JohnWCCC@comcast.net

(412)860-8258 Please leave message and number. No message = No callback

Jule

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the cue itself looks great! Very nice inlays and a great BEM forearm!

But , to be honest, I would consider rewrapping it with a normal wrap. IMHO the characters didn't come out all too well.

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
I agree with the rewrap, despite the aggravation and work that would be involved with redoing the lettering. However...the theme is unique, and the cue's beautiful. I live in Southeastern PA...hopefully I'll see Eddie around at one of the tournaments and get a chance to see in in person. Love the Philadelphia and Independance theme.

JohnWCCC

Registered
The wrap

The wrap is light tan leather. I stained it to look like parchment. The writing will fade with age. The Dec. of Independence was chosen to tie the cue together and be unique. And if you look close, there are 10 stars in each ring. Put the cue together and the total is 50 stars, tying it to the present.

Also, I did the print by hand. Those of you that know me, know that my hands shake pretty bad. And printing on soft leather is no picnic. It was a one-shot deal. When it comes time, it will be replaced with a lizard wrap.

The whole cue was left up to me. Eddie is pure Philly. Think of a guy for Philly and you will see Eddie. That is why I went with the Revolutionary Theme.

John

PS. Coming Soon David Abraham's cue.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Second cue.

I think you should make him another cue this time using the Philly theme and have the Phillies, Eagles, 76er's and Flyers. Now that would be cool too.

Kevin

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
I think you should make him another cue this time using the Philly theme and have the Phillies, Eagles, 76er's and Flyers. Now that would be cool too.

Kevin

You forgot Rocky Balboa... I mean, with those teams, it seems like a fantasy cue already... :)

JV

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love te wrap and writig on it, the paechment paper look is great-or what ever kind of paper, I love the look of it. And the stars on the rings are very nice too. This is one hack of a nice cue!!! The stacked veneers are great too!!

Last edited: