Womens Fashion and Pool

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
So, despite the fact that that justnum appears to have a never-ending stream of celeb-pool-spank shots, pool is where it is.

What have we learned?

Professional photographers or whoever setting up the pool equipment for celebrities is playing on sub standard equipment.

In addition reposting images of people who work in media are more popular by search association.

Check the Emily Blunt photo, its not even a standard rack for competition. The general mainstream media has to constantly be told billiards 101 info.

And where have you seen purple cloth for the table before?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Professional photographers or whoever setting up the pool equipment for celebrities is playing on sub standard equipment.

In addition reposting images of people who work in media are more popular by search association.

Check the Emily Blunt photo, its not even a standard rack for competition. The general mainstream media has to constantly be told billiards 101 info.

What are you going on about? Wtf?

justnum

Silver Member
What are you going on about? Wtf?
Its called advocacy.

I am advocating for proper representation of billiard equipment.

can you imagine someone photographing something offensive but not knowing it?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
How's your online trick shot league, AZB rock band, pool news podcast and instructional video series coming along?

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

justnum

Silver Member
How's your online trick shot league, AZB rock band, pool news podcast and instructional video series coming along?

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
its converging into targeted marketing for specific response

if your posting on the thread i think it working

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
its converging into targeted marketing for specific response

if your posting on the thread i think it working

Why do you hate capitalization, punctuation, grammar, proper word useage and sentence structure so much?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still think he'd be fun to drink with

Justnum is ok in my book. I think he is smarter than he lets on and a lot of what he posts is for laughs and his own amusement. Nothing wrong with that. Dead Money does this sometimes too...but he is just crazy! o_O

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

A blunt rack is just fine by me.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Justnum is ok in my book. I think he is smarter than he lets on and a lot of what he posts is for laughs and his own amusement. Nothing wrong with that. Dead Money does this sometimes too...but he is just crazy! o_O
You woulda loved the girl working at griffs a few years ago, I know I enjoyed her 😋

justnum

Silver Member
1615129524641.png

Jennifer Lopez