Woody Hustler

viveeeee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this beautiful Woodworth fancy hustler for sale, it weighs around 19oz with a 13mm tip. I would like to get $275.00 for it, buyer pays shipping and or paypal fees.

Attachments

• Picture 145.jpg
    Picture 145.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 772
  • Picture 142.jpg
    Picture 142.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 742
  • Picture 141.jpg
    Picture 141.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 762
  • Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 748

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
saw it in person at the Derby and in Peoria....GREAT looking cue, and AWESOME price for it!! :thumbup:

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Who makes these blanks? I bought 1 unfinished with 2 shafts and it looks like they came from the same place. I know these cues play good, im just wondering if its coincidence, or if people are buying these blanks from someone and finishing them up.

Either way, I think 275.00 is a really good price for this cue

Attachments

• DSC_0324-1.JPG
    DSC_0324-1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:

viveeeee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know who is making the blanks,,but the woody i got plays and looks great, whoever is making them they are doing a great job.

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Who makes these blanks? I bought 1 unfinished with 2 shafts and it looks like they came from the same place. I know these cues play good, im just wondering if its coincidence, or if people are buying these blanks from someone and finishing them up.

Either way, I think 275.00 is a really good price for this cue

There is a slight difference...the wide end of the points aren't lined up even with the ring where it transitions at the handle.

But still could be from the same source...maybe...maybe not...

aagreer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't know who is making the blanks,,but the woody i got plays and looks great, whoever is making them they are doing a great job.

Woody makes these cues from scratch the floating points are cut across the ring...I have seen them first hand he also makes a purple heart and ebony one

This cue looks great Great buy for someone...I have 2 many already

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
There is a slight difference...the wide end of the points aren't lined up even with the ring where it transitions at the handle.

But still could be from the same source...maybe...maybe not...

Yea, I dunno if there from same source or not.....regardless, these are great hitting cues!