Wool socks............

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I read an article about Jerry Lewis only wearing new socks each day and donating them after a single use. I'd like to do that with both socks and underwear if I had the money.
My memory is a story breaking in the 60s saying he wore custom made cashmere socks that, at the time, ran about $80/pair. He initially attempted to defend the practice, then shut up and tried to let it pass. Less media back then, and for the most part, the story died away.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This made me realize I haven't worn socks in over a year. They look funny with Olukia's.

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have only worn wool socks and underwear for the last 3 years. They are great. Not cheap but great. I prefer Icebreaker.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
No thanks I'll stick to my Gucci socks...its fun watching the peasants converse though.

Jk, seriously though if you're not sleeping with socks on and moisturizing your Dawgs the socks won't save you!

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes I can’t sleep so I get a cup of coffee, weird but it helps me sleep, throw on a pair of wool hunting socks and head for my Gold Crown in the basement. It feels like I’m walking in a cool dry comforter, love them! Nothing like starting at 3 am, in underwear and socks(sorry for the visual) and before I know it the sun is up.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Any recommendations for underware ? 😂😂😂😂
edit to say
i couldnt resist
Undergents. I also have Saxx, which are great walking due to their ... cupping design, but they suck sitting on an airplane for 3 hours.

Reactions: bbb

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I read an article about Jerry Lewis only wearing new socks each day and donating them after a single use. I'd like to do that with both socks and underwear if I had the money.
Maybe I'm sharing too much but I highly doubt anyone wants my used underwear and I haven't even become incontinent yet. Of course by that time I suppose they will no longer be used underwear but rather used diapers. :) That's right, its called the "golden years" for a reason, I cant wait. :)