WORLD 10 BALL CHAMPIONSHIP (28March-1April2022), Las Vegas, Winner $60K

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
Looks like the 6 ball is a dark green, instead of the lighter green color shown online. Could be lighting I suppose?

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This whitewash does not look right
danny hewitt 767
pedro botta 659
Or is it walkover and they denote walker with 8-0
:LOL:
whitewash1.JPG

oknazevad

Registered
Looks like the 6 ball is a dark green, instead of the lighter green color shown online. Could be lighting I suppose?
I noticed that too. A couple of spots over the past week where I've had some trouble distinguishing the 6 from the 8. But I think it's the lighting. Not only because every image of the Arcos IIs I've seen (haven't seen them in person yet) shows a better contrast, but watching videos from the Arizona and Wisconsin tournaments, I didn't have any trouble telling them apart. Which is weird because it's the same Predator LED lighting system.

telinoz

Registered
I noticed that too. A couple of spots over the past week where I've had some trouble distinguishing the 6 from the 8. But I think it's the lighting. Not only because every image of the Arcos IIs I've seen (haven't seen them in person yet) shows a better contrast, but watching videos from the Arizona and Wisconsin tournaments, I didn't have any trouble telling them apart. Which is weird because it's the same Predator LED lighting system.
Yep, same here, on screen it is very hard to separate the 6 ball from the 8 ball.