World 14.1 Streaming Rodney Morris Now

World

I'm not sure how he is doing in this tournament but there are beakers on inside pool if I hear anything I will let ya know :thumbup:
 
I'm not sure how he is doing in this tournament but there are beakers on inside pool if I hear anything I will let ya know :thumbup:

Thanks! :smile:

Hey, Al, pardon my ignorance, but what is a beaker? :confused:
 
World

Matches and times update for stream table are as follows 11:30 am Davis vs Lipsky 1:00pm Williams vs Takahashi 2:30pm Hopkins vs Hatch 5:00 pm players Banquet 7:30. Pm Sigel vs Parica 9:00 pm Zvi vs Hatch :thumbup:
 
World

It's a safety game so far with mike breaking first and Steve coming back with his safety, mike inspecting the pack for a while but just barely thin hits the pack and returns the safe:thumbup:
 
World

Mike draws first blood as steve's safety didn't work, mike blast the pack apart and is on a run :thumbup: updates to come
 
Back
Top