World Pool Championship 2023

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are 2 free youtube channels direct from Mathcroom streaming table 2 and 3. Table 1 is paid DAZN for USA viewers.

usmcss

Registered
There are 2 free youtube channels direct from Mathcroom streaming table 2 and 3. Table 1 is paid DAZN for USA viewers.
Ok so DAZN is the legit way. Thanks!

You would think they could make that clear!! It blows my mind how hard it is to find the streams with these tournaments!! Or maybe it’s just me!

Thanks again!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You would think they could make that clear!! It blows my mind how hard it is to find the streams with these tournaments!! Or maybe it’s just me!

Thanks again!

That's for table 1. But table 2 and 3 are also "legit" with commentary of the "B" team at match room, and free on youtube. I've been watching all of them, ha ha.

I think table 1 may also be available at the matchroom live website, for I think $1 or $2 per month. But I can't confirm that, as I have DAZN and never tried the MR live site.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks again!
Its just you. Matchroom made it crystal clear on their website for the event.