World Pool Series 8ball

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Now with an official bookmaker too :wink:

Who do you think will hit the ground running the fastest?

Can Steinway host a world event? Can Manny deal with it?

Will the staff Darren has chosen do a superb job?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now with an official bookmaker too :wink:

Who do you think will hit the ground running the fastest?

Can Steinway host a world event? Can Manny deal with it?

Will the staff Darren has chosen do a superb job?

It isn't a World event.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
It isn't a World event.

Ok :rolleyes: I'll play along and rephrase the question:

Can Manny, William, John and the crew handle such a large WPA SANCTIONED event with players coming in from 35 COUNTRIES across the globe.

I wish them the best and have offered all the support we can muster. This could be a great stride forward for pro pool in the u.s. if all goes well.

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Can Manny, William, John and the crew handle such a large WPA SANCTIONED event with players coming in from 35 COUNTRIES across the globe.

I wish them the best and have offered all the support we can muster. This could be a great stride forward for pro pool in the u.s. if all goes well.

What's to worry about? If This room can handle New York they can handle the big international event easily.

I agree that Eight Ball is the right game to grow pool, it's what people know and can relate to.

Just add some television coverage -- how about seeing if WWOR or WPIX or perhaps another local channel would be interested in the business -- This has got to beat the hell out of the Joe Franklin Show.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ok, :rolleyes:, I'll play along,
Did they turn your "offer" down? Poor thing.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Offer? lol You sir have a vivid imagination.

Darren, Ted, William, Manny, John, Al and I are all friends. I have nothing In the world to be disgruntled about. In fact, ABR is an official partner of the WPS.

Is there anything else youd like to assume about me?