Worlds Top Junior Players

camaro69926

Registered
I am biased here my son did not make the list. He is 15 with a 676 Fargo. I feel the USA has some strong junior players coming up. I have met all of the USA kids on this list and they are really great kids and wish them the best.

1660757035160.png

Guy Manges

Registered
I am biased here my son did not make the list. He is 15 with a 676 Fargo. I feel the USA has some strong junior players coming up. I have met all of the USA kids on this list and they are really great kids and wish them the best.

View attachment 656626
Sorry about your son. As far as list of Asian young players, I don't think that the World wants to go there... They have 10 year olds that are close to masters... This i have seen... Guy

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great thread. I have been a fan of the junior tournaments for quite a while. Ra Hanna does a wonderful job here in the US. I ghosted Facebook a while ago and the JIC tournaments are the only thing I miss. So far I have resisted going back but it has not been easy.. Miss the junior tournaments.

Congrats to your son and all the fine young girls and boys... They have class, respect, treat each other wonderfully and I admire them all!