Worst and best cue you have ever used

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Worst I ever hit with was a Jacoby custom with a ld shaft 11.75 mm... Whippiest cue ive ever hit with. Granted I like stiff hitting cues, so the best for me is my current player 2012 Tony Guerra cue perfect balance for me stiff hit and great tone! Fallowed by sugar tree I owned, a specific pat Deviney cue I wish I had bought when I had the chance, a Runde, and a Darren hill.

LACthe3rd

Worst: Mizerak cue from Big 5 Sporting Goods

Best: Bert Schrager and a Tad from two of my friends (Both cues I wish I owned)

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
worst : aluminum cues in a student center in 70's. best may have been a bob runde that was just fantastic.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
worst : aluminum cues in a student center in 70's. best may have been a bob runde that was just fantastic.
As an 8 year old a relative in his 80's had a table and an aluminum cue. Would have been early 70s and I guess he loved it...lol. Great old guy, taught me Pill Pool and Rotation. I'm sure when his buddies came over they weren't pulling pills.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I've gone thru a number of cues to fill up my rack with guest cues that are at least as good as a 1 pc house cue but more interesting to look at. This "c.h.a.m.p.i.o.n" played so dead that I cut the ferrule off and screwed a bridge on...I swear it even plays bad as a bridge.

Best?...thats pretty subjective. Bad is universal, good is personal.
c0e720c81168c22463713edad34e0be4.jpg

Sent from the future.