WOW Alison Fisher

I'm new here... but

Fatboy said:
I try and be a assett to AZ and this time I screwed up bigtime and I'm very sorry, why the hell I didnt delete the post 15 minutes later when I went back to check it was another screw-up, it didnt occour to me, as the thread got bigger and I read it over and over it was a hurtful thing to say about a lady in a mans world(for the most part) who is one of the biggest and best assetts to pool in the past 20 years, and i'm ashamed of what I said, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I'm saying this because its how I feel I'm embarassed and let down alot of people here who respect me, I let everyone down here, it was a low class in approiate post, and I can assure that I wont make a mistake like that again,


I think this thread should be deleted not for me, i'll take the heat-I screwed up, but for Alison. She dosent deserve this as it is a very hurtful thing I said, Even posting anymore on this thread if its not deleted is in poor taste, lets let it all die, and start a bash Fatboy thread because I am the responsible person here-no one else. Futhermore I promis everyone here not to ever make a mistake like this again. I'm very disappointed in myself as I take every post I make seriously even the ones joking around, I never intend to insult anyone or hurt them, and I did in this case, So out of respect to Alison lets let it die, I'm not sidestepping this-it should di for her feelings not my mistake, fire away at me.

sincerly

ericP

I have read many of your posts and for the most part you are very funny and have an endearing quality about you. Most of the people that post here on a regular basis know you and what you are about. They have forgiven you for your lapse of discretion. Just keep doing what you do. We all make a social blunder now and then. Friends are friends and enemies are friends that don't like you. Simple as that. Friends forgive, enemies burn you.
 
Back
Top