WOW Alison Fisher

Fatboy said:
WOW relax I just said she look a bit old, geez cant say a word about anything, are we all that sensitive??? God forbid something really bad happens will be able to handle that?
Saying "scared it doesn't happen to you" does seem to make the inference that she's horribly hideous or something. Come on dude.
 
lodini said:
Let's put it this way. I am 27. If you catch me early on a Saturday morning after a REALLY good Friday night... I've been known to look like that too.


If this ever happens then chances are I've probably had a pretty good Friday night too. :grin-square:
 
corvette1340 said:
If this ever happens then chances are I've probably had a pretty good Friday night too. :grin-square:
[Sheepishly grinning]
I know, I know... I totally left myself open for this:-) I'll be more careful around you guys! LOL.
 
Allison was, is, and always will be a lovely lady. She is the gold standard in women's pool, as endearing off the table as on it. In her appearance, her demeanor, her competitiveness and her style, she has and will continue to inspire those around her. I can't think of anybody that has aged more gracefully.
 
sjm said:
Allison was, is, and always will be a lovely lady. She is the gold standard in women's pool, as endearing off the table as on it. In her appearance, her demeanor, her competitiveness and her style, she has and will continue to inspire those around her. I can't think of anybody that has aged more gracefully.


Thank you SJM for taking a very inappropriate thread and somehow giving it a classy ending, at least I hope this is the end of this crappy thread.
 
Allison is, and will always be, a classic beauty - and the best female pool player in the world. She probably did not spend a lot of time primping herself for this event but that shows she has a lot of confidence in her looks. Always sexy when a woman doesn't apply a ton of makeup and the true beauty shines thru. She was having some problems with her position play but still played well enough to win.
By the way, Gerda Hoffstaft looked magnificent. She obviously must have been working out. With her pixie haircut and super slim body she looked a lot like Audrey Hepburn. And she played great pool. Stunned Gai Young Kim and had a good showing against Allison.
 
mark8950 said:
WASNT NIXONS PROBLEM! HE WAS SIMPLY A VERY SICK PERSON THAT HAPPENED TO BE A CROOK!

In "The Making of a President," the famous debate where a specific kind of lighting was used was analyzed carefully, as it tended to make Nixon's skin and beard look heavier than it was. The lighting problem is so important that subsequent negotiations regarding televised debates deal not only with this aspect of the set, but also background colors, the height of the podiums, and so on.

That Nixon was a crook wasn't apparent at the debates, only afterwards.
 
Fatboy said:
She looks GREAT in the pic on the front page on AZ right now,

And I want to appologize to her should she read this, Please accept sincerest heart felt appology, my comment was inapproiate and unacceptable.

I hope she dosent see this and I will appologise to her face to face next time I see her, if she never sees this she might think i'm nuts but I put my foot in my mouth big time, and after thinking about it while I was in the pool tonight, I wanted to come here B4 I go to sleep and make a formal appology to her, I never intended to hurt her feelings and its exactly what I did, It was a poor choice of words, even the topic was out of line, She has an amazing career, I admire her success in and out of pool and I had no businesssaying what I did about her, Infact I was in the hall in the hotel at the DCC and she went out of her way to say to me and I dont know her. I truely hope she forgives me for this, I undertand it if she dosent but at thi spoint there is nothing more I can do but appologise here and when I see her next, It was a very poor move on my part, infact the worst thing I have ever said here in over 4000 posts-and earilyer today I was talking about quality posts then I came with this thread, man thats bad and yes I am embarassed, very embarassed. Sorry Alison.

eric petersen

Dont apologize unless you know she saw it. You might be making things worse.
 
Fatboy said:
I'm sweating her on TV right now, What happened???? She looks 5 years oldeer since I last saw her a few months ago. Its a tournment from San Diego. Time is brutal, and really bad for her, I hope she at least stays healthy. I'm not knocking her, i'm just sad and scared that dosent happen to me. Man she looks old. She needs a vacation or something, big gray bags under her eyes and crows feet. Does she smoke? she should stop if she does.

Be sure to look at yourself everyday in the mirror. It makes the ageing process a lot less frightening.
 
She is coming to Poppa Murphys new place in Winder, GA. in a couple of weeks for his Grand Opening. It will be interesting to see how she looks in person. I havent seen her in person in about 4 years.

Southpaw
 
Fatboy said:
I'm sweating her on TV right now, What happened???? She looks 5 years oldeer since I last saw her a few months ago. Its a tournment from San Diego. Time is brutal, and really bad for her, I hope she at least stays healthy. I'm not knocking her, i'm just sad and scared that dosent happen to me. Man she looks old. She needs a vacation or something, big gray bags under her eyes and crows feet. Does she smoke? she should stop if she does.

Maybe she had a rough night (or more than one in a row) ;) ?
 
Southpaw said:
She is coming to Poppa Murphys new place in Winder, GA. in a couple of weeks for his Grand Opening. It will be interesting to see how she looks in person. I havent seen her in person in about 4 years.

Southpaw

Allison is still looking great and her lady friend is a hottie as well. Please let us know the dates she'll be in Athens and we'll take the hour and 1/2 drive down to see the new place.

Pop is a blast to be around too. He was serving all the Crown you could drink (out his trunk) the last time I saw him visiting his old room. :)
 
Good for you FB!!!!

Fatboy said:
She looks GREAT in the pic on the front page on AZ right now,

And I want to appologize to her should she read this, Please accept sincerest heart felt appology, my comment was inapproiate and unacceptable.

I hope she dosent see this and I will appologise to her face to face next time I see her, if she never sees this she might think i'm nuts but I put my foot in my mouth big time, and after thinking about it while I was in the pool tonight, I wanted to come here B4 I go to sleep and make a formal appology to her, I never intended to hurt her feelings and its exactly what I did, It was a poor choice of words, even the topic was out of line, She has an amazing career, I admire her success in and out of pool and I had no businesssaying what I did about her, Infact I was in the hall in the hotel at the DCC and she went out of her way to say to me and I dont know her. I truely hope she forgives me for this, I undertand it if she dosent but at thi spoint there is nothing more I can do but appologise here and when I see her next, It was a very poor move on my part, infact the worst thing I have ever said here in over 4000 posts-and earilyer today I was talking about quality posts then I came with this thread, man thats bad and yes I am embarassed, very embarassed. Sorry Alison.

eric petersen

What a nice apology. Very nice post FB!!!!
 
sjm said:
Allison was, is, and always will be a lovely lady. She is the gold standard in women's pool, as endearing off the table as on it. In her appearance, her demeanor, her competitiveness and her style, she has and will continue to inspire those around her. I can't think of anybody that has aged more gracefully.

Ewa Laurence! What a fox!
Psst, she's even older than Allison.
 
jay helfert said:
Ewa Laurence! What a fox!
Psst, she's even older than Allison.


YEA, but is she older than your toupee:scratchhead: :angel2: :grin-square:
 
I just spoke with her and she said she was just exhausted from spending the night before trying to catch up on all of LWW's threads.....only the ones he posted in a 2 hour timeframe. :-) She says she won't do THAT again!
 
I was lucky enough to meet her and have my pic taken with her. She was signing autographs at the time and took the time to pose with me. It was one of my greatest memories at singles. She is class through and through and one of my heros. How a person looks isn't how a person is, jus' sayin'
 
jay helfert said:
You're a good man Charlie Brown! It's rare to see a sincere apology on here.

When I say something wrong and bad I take full responsibility, just as I do when I say good things, I was wrong in this case, used a poor choice of words and appologized 100%.
 
Here is a picture of her and I from a few years ago and I think she looks great. She was also super super nice! Fatboy you are still a good guy in my book. Everyone has said things they wish they wouldn't have. Usually they don't do it on the internet where people all over the world can read it forever though :D:D:D:D:D

BVal

AllisonandI.jpg
 
Back
Top