wrist fusion

sr 9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a failed surgery on replacing a tendon this year. I had a two more doctors look at my wrist and both recommend I have a full wrist fusion. They say I have arthritis around a couple bones and for my job(construction), the best for long term would be a full wrist fusion.
So the question is will I be able to play (pool) at a high caliber any more? I believe I use my wrist for my precision shots and my power draw with precision. Any thoughts?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
After a failed surgery on replacing a tendon this year. I had a two more doctors look at my wrist and both recommend I have a full wrist fusion. They say I have arthritis around a couple bones and for my job(construction), the best for long term would be a full wrist fusion.
So the question is will I be able to play (pool) at a high caliber any more? I believe I use my wrist for my precision shots and my power draw with precision. Any thoughts?

Yes. I have played with casts, finger splints, stitches and bad headaches. For me at least I have always been able to adapt and rebound. Good luck.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
im not an expert
but if you play straight pool or one pocket where power shots are not necessary you should do fine

jmho

ceodynamo

Have cue will travel
Silver Member
No Fun

Surgery is no fun we will keep you in our praryers here in the Arledge house hold.

I believe you will still be able to compete and play pool, may not be to the highest of your abilities but pool will always be fun.

Sincerely,

sr 9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Surgery is no fun we will keep you in our praryers here in the Arledge house hold.

I believe you will still be able to compete and play pool, may not be to the highest of your abilities but pool will always be fun.

Sincerely,

Thanks... I will never give up pool. Just frustrating a little...