WTB 9' tourney blue 860

pulzcul

"Chasinrainbows"
Silver Member
Looking for a deal for a friend. He asked me to see if I could get a good price on AZ. So I'm asking. Thanks Don
 
I can't post a link to my listing from yesterday, so here's the text (picture in original thread, more info on request):

Beautifully hand-crafted 9x5 foot table from A.E. Schmidt Co. of St. Louis (est. 1850). Solid oak doweled construction has no lag bolts to loosen or veneer to chip. 3-piece slate plays like a dream and felt is still perfectly good. All accessories (ask for list) including oak wall rack for cues. Asking $2000. Our next house just won't have a big enough room.

Contact Tempe, AZ
bin at herbstmail dot net

Of course if all he's looking for is replacement cloth I'm feeling foolish...
 
Last edited:
I can't post a link to my listing from yesterday, so here's the text (picture in original thread, more info on request):

Beautifully hand-crafted 9x5 foot table from A.E. Schmidt Co. of St. Louis (est. 1850). Solid oak doweled construction has no lag bolts to loosen or veneer to chip. 3-piece slate plays like a dream and felt is still perfectly good. All accessories (ask for list) including oak wall rack for cues. Asking $2000. Our next house just won't have a big enough room.

Contact Tempe, AZ
bin at herbstmail dot net

Of course if all he's looking for is replacement cloth I'm feeling foolish...

Start feeling foolish.
 
Back
Top